A stove with precise flame control, extremely high heat output, Fuel Bottle and a super pouch provides a complete kit for your travels.
• High output and a wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-4 people
• Stainless steel pot supports offer optimal durability
• Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
• Travel friendly, works with variety of fuel types including canister gas, white gas, kerosene, diesel and aviation fuel
• Can easily be self-serviced
• Comes with a fuel bottle (with an ErgoPump™), a multi-tool with a cleaning needle, a foldable windscreen, a heat reflector, and a super pouch
• Compact aluminum windscreen included
• Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
• Fuel not included
weight: 15.9oz | dimensions: 5.6" x 3.5” x 2.6” | output: 10,500 BTU | feeds: 1-4
The OmniFuel is Primus’ most award winning stove to date. This extremely robust, reliable, and powerful stove is designed to handle demanding situations, extreme altitudes, both low and high temperatures, and can be easily carried to any destination.
Adjustable to work with a multitude of different liquid fuel types, including gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, kerosene/paraffin and even aviation fuel. The OmniFuel delivers 10,500 BTU (3000W) and can boil a liter of water in just over three minutes, while the oversized control knob offers precise flame control, from a fine simmer to quickly melting endless amounts of snow to hydrate an expedition.
The OmniFuel is the perfect stove for 1-4 people who want to travel light. Comes with a fuel bottle (with an ErgoPump™), a multi-tool with a cleaning needle, a foldable windscreen, a heat reflector, and a super pouch.
This is a great little stove...well, it may be little, but sure produces lots of heat. Jokes, aside this is expedition quality (hence not cheap), and it lives up to its specifications. It shines in winter camping, melting water, and cooking. In winter please use white gas, believe me it's the only way. In summer gas cartridges are OK. I would highly recommend to buy a maintenance kit, and carry it always with you. The materials and workmanship are high, this stove is meant to last a lifetime.