Robust, reliable, and always ready to use, this sit-on-top stove offers a wide flame great for larger pots.
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance
- Pot support comfortably holds a variety of pot sizes
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Fuel not included
weight: 6.9oz | dimensions: 4.9" x 4.9” x 3.2” | output: 10,000 BTU | feeds: 1-3
Launched in the early 1980’s, the Classic Trail Stove has become the essential workhorse stove that has traveled on countless adventures around the world.
Quickly attach your Classic Trail Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your stove up and running in under a minute. The 4” wide stove pot supports houses the wide flame that is perfect for cooking for up to three people and provides a 10,000 BTU (2800 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Easily break down your camp kitchen by simply removing the burner and stowing it in it’s nylon storage bag.