The Insulated Static V Luxe SL is an insulated, lightweight, luxury sleeping pad. The sleeping pad is the thickest and warmest pad in the Static Series line at 3.5” and a R-Value of 6.5. It’s the perfect balance of weight, width, and length in a luxury size. Slightly slimmer than the Insulated Static V Luxe, weight is trimmed by using a lightweight fabric and a slight taper at the bottom third of the pad. The exclusive V-chamber design conforms to the shape of your body while maintaining ample, lofted air pockets. The result: side, back, and stomach sleepers can all rest comfortably on a generous bed of air.
- Raised V-Chambers create comfortable loft pockets that support the body’s pressure points
- Sleeping pad reservoirs maximize loft and warmth
- Side rails make it easier to stay on the pad through the night
- Thickest pad in the Static Series line at 3.5 inches
- Slight taper at bottom of pad to trim weight
- Rugged 30D polyester fabric is soft and quiet
- Inflation is fast and easy; compatible with Rapid Air Pump
- R-Value: 6.5
||31 oz / 887 g|
|Dimensions||78 x 27 x 3.5 in / 198 x 69 x 9 cm
|Packed Dimensions||9 x 7 in / 23 x 18 cm|
great for cold and side sleepers
I like to sleep on my side and this is the first time on a camping mat where I have not felt the ground! Very warm,wide and lots of room, did not have to worry about sliding off in the middle of the night because I was in a bivy. The only con is that it is a bit of a hassle to roll up when you're done - need a large dry space to do it properly (or a large rock).
Excellent quality, good size, R value is great.
I have the insulated static V and it has treated me well. I wanted something with a bit more room and R value for backpacking in the winter at -20C. This does the trick.
Quality is there, R value for winter
I have the Klymit Insulated V and it has been great. I wanted something a bit bigger/thicker for winter when I have the pups in the tent. This is top notch.